10 March 2015Comments closed
In response to parental feedback, Thornton Heath Nursery School delivered a Communication Workshop. It was fantastic to see so many parents confidently trying out new ideas, with their children, supported by the nursery staff.
Parents reported back on the aspects that they found most useful-these included:
- Watching video examples of poor interactions;
- New ideas and helpful tips to develop meaningful play and conversation;
- Reassurance that it is as important for parents to join in with theirs play rather than take charge;
- Instructions on how to speak without interrupting play;
- The information that was given was very clear and easy to understand.